Today, I went back to ARNO to help take care of all the dogs, cats, puppies and kittens. I did tell them all you said, "Hi!"
While I was there, I was able to give them a donation check from the church. Here's a picture of me handing it to Natalie, the kennel manager. She lives at the kennel so she can take care of them any time of day!

I was really happy to give her the check. Everyone there works so hard for all the dogs and cats. As I handed it to her, I was proud to remember that part of that money was from your donation when we held the fundraiser at Redfish!
Afterwards, I went for a kayak paddle in the bayou with some friends. It was a nice trip, and we saw lots of birds. The water was clogged up with a lot of swamp grass because they have let a lot of fresh water (from the Mississippi river) into the bayou, so sometimes it was hard to get around.
As we paddled, we came across a bunch of little frogs. They were as big as my thumbnail. After I took a picture of this one, he (she?) jumped and bounced off of my nose!

We also saw some alligators. This one was about five feet long:

Have a great day at school today! I miss you!
Love,
-Dad
No comments:
Post a Comment