Yesterday I went to ARNO (the Animal Rescue of New Orleans) for a few hours. I walked some of the nice dogs they have there and cleaned out some of their cages. It was pretty messy work, but most of the dogs really seemed to appreciate the attention. I said hi to each of them for you.
This one got out for her walk, and then didn't want to go back. She decided to lay down on a manhole cover:

This poor girl had been in a fight, but she was a really sweet dog:
I also got to clean up after some puppies! Of course they were really cute. They were brought in after being homeless on the streets and are now going to be adopted all over the country.
Afterwards, I went to the Jazz Festival. I saw a lot of great music, and even got to juggle a soccer ball with Michael Franti before he performed.
Have a great day!
I Love You!
-Dad

1 comment:
I'm just laughing at the Acura billboard over Franti's shoulder. The hippies at Jazz Fest aren't what they (apparently) used to be. Nice updates and good work Jim.
Post a Comment